Books Corner: “The Difference Maker” By John C. Maxwell
10 Lessons The Difference Maker: Making Your Attitude Your Greatest Asset.
1. Attitude is the difference maker. Your attitude determines your altitude. It determines how high you can climb in life.
2. You choose your attitude. You have the power to choose how you will respond to any situation. You can choose to be positive or negative, happy or sad, optimistic or pessimistic.
3. Your attitude is contagious. Your attitude affects the people around you. If you are positive and enthusiastic, you will lift up the people around you. If you are negative and complaining, you will bring people down.
4. Your attitude affects your performance. Your attitude affects how well you perform in all areas of your life. If you have a positive attitude, you will be more likely to succeed in your career, relationships, and personal life.
5. You can change your attitude. Your attitude is not fixed. You can choose to change it at any time. If you are not happy with your attitude, you can take steps to improve it.
6. Start by changing your thoughts. Your thoughts control your attitude. If you want to change your attitude, you need to start by changing your thoughts. Focus on positive thoughts and avoid negative thoughts.
7. Focus on the good. There is always something good to be grateful for, even in the midst of difficult circumstances. Make a habit of focusing on the good things in your life.
8. Be kind to yourself and others. Kindness is contagious. When you are kind to others, you are more likely to be kind to yourself. And when you are kind to yourself, you are more likely to have a positive attitude.
9. Serve others. Serving others is a great way to improve your attitude. When you focus on helping others, you forget about your own problems and you start to see the world in a different light.
10. Spend time with positive people. The people you spend time with have a big impact on your attitude. Surround yourself with positive people who will lift you up and encourage you.