How Easily to Activate TSC Email For E-Platform, Virtual Meetings, And Remote Learning
In earlier this year, Teachers Service Commission (TSC) launched an e-platform for official emails, virtual meetings, and remote learning.
Those teachers hired by the Commission, as well as those engaged in internship programs, will have access to the e-platform.
The institution leaders and teachers, including those in the internship program, must activate their email accounts on the TSC portal, according to the commission.
All Commission communications will be sent to enabled email addresses.
teacher’s name, the last two digits of the TSC number, and @mwalimu.tsc.go.ke will be the format for official emails, according to TSC.
Follow these steps to activate email:
1. Go to https://www.tsc.go.ke/ to learn more about the Commission.
2. However your cursor over Online services and use the drop-down arrow to select Teachers’ Email Activation.
3. Immediately after clicking, you will be redirected to another page; enter your TSC number and click next.
4. Press the “Verify” button after entering your ID number.
5. Write down your official email address on a piece of paper.