Jobs: Kenya Airways Management Trainee Program 2023/2024 For Fresh Graduates.
Kenya Airways Management Trainee Program 2024
Kenya Airways PLC (KQ), a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 42 destinations worldwide, 34 of which are in Africa.
We take pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa.
At the heart of this dream is a commitment to the growth and development of our people.
Are you ready to embark on a journey that will elevate your career to new heights? Kenya Airways, The Pride of Africa, is happy to invite ambitious and passionate individuals like you to join our Management Trainee Program.
At Kenya Airways, we believe in nurturing talent, fostering innovation, and shaping the aviation leaders of tomorrow.
This Program is designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to develop your skills, gain hands-on experience, and make a significant
impact on the future of Kenya Airways and the aviation industry at large.
What you should expect.
• Rotation in all departments: this will bring perspective on how Kenya Airways operates, how different departments interact, and how they collectively contribute to the company’s success. This understanding will help you identify your areas of interest
and strengths, which will guide you towards potential career paths within the organization.
• Comprehensive Training: You will receive in-depth training and mentorship from industry experts, allowing you to acquire a
broad range of skills and knowledge.
• Real-World Experience: You will be exposed to practical, on-the-job training that will challenge and empower you.
• International Exposure: You will collaborate with a diverse team of professionals and engage in projects that span across the
region and beyond, offering a unique perspective on the aviation industry.
• Personal Growth & Development: This program will include personal development and leadership training to help you reach
your full potential.
• Networking Opportunities: You will get opportunities to connect with a network of like-minded individuals and industry
leaders, setting the stage for long-lasting professional relationships.
• Coaching and Mentoring: You will be assigned senior leader as a coach to walk with you through your development journey.
• Career Opportunities: Exceptional performers during the program will have the opportunity to pursue rewarding careers
within Kenya Airways subject to business requirements.
1. Mean Grade of at least B in KCSE or its equivalent with a minimum of C+ in both English and Mathematics.
2. Must possess a 2nd class upper undergraduate degree in a Business related course, Mathematics, or statistics from a recognized University.
3. Must have graduated not more three years ago.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
4. Commitment to excellence
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae via the Kenya Airways Recruitment portal
https://i-pride.kenya-airways.com/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp by 31st December 2023.
We actively support differently abled individuals and underrepresented communities