17 Serious Academic Certificates! A Look Through GEORGE L. WAJACKOYAH’S CV May Make You Think You’re Unschooled.
17 Serious Academic Certificates! A Look Through GEORGE LUCHIRI WAJACKOYAH’S May Make You Think You’re Unschooled.
Tuesday, 07 June 2022 – On Tuesday, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) cleared Roots Party leader, George Wajackoyah, to vie for the presidency.
Wajackoya is expected to battle it out with 2022 presidential election front runners, William Ruto of the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) and Raila Odinga of the Azimio la Umoja-One Kenya alliance party.
If elected President in the August 9th General Elections, the former street boy who has 17 academic certificates will become Kenya’s most learned President.
In December 2021, Wajackoya graduated with a post-graduate diploma in Migration Studies adding to his dozens of academic qualifications that saw him designated a Professor.
Wajackoyah, the first presidential aspirant to openly declare that he will legalize Marijuana if he is granted the latitude to serve the Republic of Kenya as the fifth president becomes the first Professor to vie for the country’s top seat.
In 2013, Wajackoya announced that he will vie for President, but bolted out at the last minute without any explanation.
A closer look at Wajackoyah’s rich educational background shows that he did not attain the professor title for doing nothing.
George Luchiri Wajackoyah has a Ph.D from Walden University and studied a Post Graduate Diploma in Law at Kenya School of Law.
He then proceeded to study for a Masters in Law in the USA at the University of Baltimore.
He did his second Master’s degree in Law (LLM) at SOAS University of London.
This ambitious man then went ahead and did a third Masters degree in philosophy at Walden University.
The Roots Party leader then studied Masters of Laws Development at the University of Warwick, UK.
It was at this point that education became very sweet to him.
He again studied Bachelor of Laws at the Universities of Wolverhampton (UK) after which he came to Africa and studied Advanced Diploma in French at the University of Burundi.
Wajackoyah who named Justina Wamae as his 2022 presidential running mate further holds a Diploma in French from the Kenya Institute of Administration.
He also studied Economics and Refugee law at World University Service, United Kingdom.
At Riara University, he studied the Laws of Kenya.
He did a Postgraduate Diploma at Maastricht University.
He studied Legal Practice Course LPC at the University of Westminster, UK.
He undertook a Certificate in Comparative Laws at the University of London School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS).
Apart from law, Wajackoya has also studied Criminal/ Civil Litigation at the American Heritage University of Southern.
His Life History
– Born in Western Kenya 61 years ago.
– Parents divorced when he was 16.
– Moved to Kanairo’s Jogoo Road to become a street kid.
– Hit by a car then Spotted by the powerful politician J.J Kamotho who paid for his education.
– Wajakoyah joined highschool at the St Peter’s Mumias.
– Joined the Kenya Police and rose to the rank of an inspector with the CID.
– Fled the country after the assassination of Dr Ouko fearing that he would be killed over the discoveries he made, this was after Wajakoyah was arrested and tourtured by his colleagues.
– He landed in United Kingdom as an assylum seeker, it was in U.K that he did his first degree in Laws&Economics at Wolverhampton University, his second degree a LLM at The University of London and his third degree LLM at Warwick University while being a professional grave-digger.
– He left for America after he got a job as a Law&Economics lecturer,at the University of Baltimore he got his fouth degree LLM.
– He got his fifth degree in Philosophy at Walden University, after which he did the sixth degree as a Masters in Philosophy at the same University and then did his seventh degree a PhD in Law at the same university.
– He returned to Kenya where he did his eigth degree, a LLB at Riara University, then joined KSL for a Diploma in Law inoder to become an advocate in Kenya.
– He joined UoN for his ninth degree a LLM in Immigration Laws, while doing his tenth degree, a PhD in Comparative Laws at Maastrich University.
– On top of his 10 degrees, the man has a honorary doctorate degree and over 8 diplomas ranging from Intelligence studies, Advanced Diploma in French, Litigation Law, African and Oriental Studies.
Apart from running his prestigious law firm Luchiri&Co, he is a professor of Law at The American Heritage University in San Bernardino, Southern California and California State Sacrament University, he is also a consultant for UoN and Riara Law School. He is licensed to practice Law in U.K, U.S.A and Kenya.