Books Corner: Eat That Frog By Brian Tracy
10 lessons from Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy:
1. Tackle your most important task first thing each day. This is the “Eat That Frog” principle. By doing your most important task first, you’ll make the most of your time and energy when you’re most productive.
2. Break down large tasks into smaller, more manageable ones. This will make them less daunting and more likely to be completed.
3. Set realistic deadlines for yourself. This will help you stay on track and avoid procrastination.
4. Eliminate distractions. This means turning off your phone, closing email, and finding a quiet place to work.
5. Reward yourself for completing tasks. This will help you stay motivated.
6. Don’t be afraid to say no. Saying no to unimportant requests will free up your time to focus on the important ones.
7. Delegate tasks whenever possible. This will free up your time to focus on your most important work.
8. Learn to manage your time effectively. This means using tools like time blocking and calendars to plan your day and avoid wasting time.
9. Develop a positive mindset. Believing that you can succeed will help you stay motivated and overcome procrastination.
10. Don’t give up. Procrastination is a habit, and it takes time to break. Don’t get discouraged if you slip up occasionally. Just keep practicing and you’ll eventually overcome it.
By following these tips, you can learn to stop procrastinating and get more done in less time
You can also get the audio book for free using the same link, as far as you are registered on the Audible Platform.