Online Renewal Of Kenyan Smart Driving License
You are the first line of defense when it comes to road safety.
The National Transport and Safety Authority, on the other hand, issues driving licenses to all individuals who take and pass the driving test in order to ensure that everyone on the road is qualified to drive.
You must renew your driving license every 1-3 years in most countries, including Kenya, and this is how you do it online.
How to Renew Your Kenyan Driver’s License Online
- Log in to the NTSA/ eCitizen portal with your E-mail address (or National ID Number) and Password
- Select National Transport and Safety Authority for online renewal of driving license in Kenya
- Click on Submit Application, then Driving Licenses
- You have two options for the renewal of a driving license in Kenya: a three-year license renewal that costs Ksh1400 or a one-year license at Ksh600. The NTSA charges a mandatory Ksh50 convenience fee in addition to the renewal charges.
- Double-check and confirm your driving license renewal details, then click Apply Now. Finally, press Submit
- Choose your preferred mode of payment. NTSA allows the use of mobile money such as M-Pesa. You can also pay using a Debit or Credit card
- Print your driving renewal license slip.
- If you do not have the new smart driving license, here’s how to go about getting one.