TSC: P1 Teachers Documents For Verification During The July 2022 Interviews
All P1 Teachers Must Present These Documents For Verification In July Interviews 2022 –
In its hiring process in July 2022, TSC will shortlist teachers and conduct recruitment interviews for those teachers.
According to the recruiting roadmap, the county selection process and successful candidates’ completion of employment application forms will take place over
the course of five days, from Thursday, July 21, 2022, to Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
A serial number will be given to each candidate during the selection process. Among other pertinent documents, applicants must provide original and readable photocopies of the following:
National identification card;
- A valid evidence of service as a teacher intern (where applicable)
- Your PTE /DPTE Certificate
- Your KCSE certificates or its equivalent (include certificates for 2nd or third attempt)
- Your KCPE certificate or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams)
- Your letter of Certification of results by KNEC (where applicable)
- Your Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials
- Your National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable)